- Project funding will be based on potential water savings, effective use of water efficient landscaping, and the project’s ability to promote water conservation within our communities.
- Funding may cover up to 50 percent of a project’s cost, but will not exceed $100,000.
- Individually-owned residential lots are not eligible.
To receive funding, projects must be located within Jordan Valley Water’s service area. This includes any property that receives water from the following agencies:
- Bluffdale City
- Draper City
- Herriman City
- Midvale City
- Riverton City
- Magna Water District
- City of South Salt Lake
- City of South Jordan
- City of West Jordan
- WaterPro, Inc.
- Granger-Hunter Improvement District
- Jordan Valley Water Conservancy District
- Taylorsville-Bennion Improvement District
- White City Water Improvement District
- Kearns Improvement District