- Project funding will be based on potential water savings, effective use of water efficient landscaping, and the project’s ability to promote water conservation within our communities.
- Funding may cover up to 50 percent of a project’s cost, but will not exceed $50,000.
- Individually-owned residential lots are not eligible for this grant, but may qualify for landscaping rebates from utahwatersavers.com.
To receive funding, projects must be located within Jordan Valley Water’s service area. This includes any property that receives water from the following agencies:
- Bluffdale City
- Draper City
- Herriman City
- Midvale City
- Riverton City
- Magna Water District
- City of South Salt Lake
- City of South Jordan
- City of West Jordan
- WaterPro, Inc.
- Granger-Hunter Improvement District
- Jordan Valley Water Conservancy District
- Taylorsville-Bennion Improvement District
- White City Water Improvement District
- Kearns Improvement District