JVWCD Public Hearing
Wednesday, August 10, 2022 from 6:00PM-7:00PM
Comments on the proposed rate increase and property tax increase will be heard at the meeting. You may also submit comments in an email to email@example.com and they will be read at the hearing for you.
There is a lot of construction along 1300 West and access to our facilities is limited to entrance from 7800 South. A map is attached.
Other items for this meeting can be found here: https://jvwcd.org/about/board under #7.
The public can attend this meeting electronically in the following ways:
1. The live presentations and audio are available at the link below with an internet-connected device, such as a desktop or laptop.
2. The live presentations and audio are available by using the Cisco WebEx Meetings app on a smartphone or tablet. Download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store and enter the following information:
Event Number: 2492 201 7407
Event Password: public
3. The live audio is available by using a phone and dialing:
Phone number: 1-408-418-9388
Access code: 2492 201 7407
4. If you would like to participate in an electronic meeting where public comment is allowed, you must use a computer, tablet or phone that is capable of connecting with the WebEx meeting software, app, or web browser. A person who desires to speak must submit a message in the chat box at the beginning of the meeting indicating the person’s name, address and whom the person represents. Once recognized by the chair, the person should turn on their video and unmute their microphone to speak.
5. Participants who dial in to the meeting by phone will be able to listen to the meeting but will not be able to speak.